It’s another Friday and we have another recipe/workout for you. Last week we gave you a ham recipe and a hamstring workout. This week we have a yam recipe and a leg lift exercise to work those abdominal muscles.
4 large Yams
1.5 sticks of Butter
1.5 cup Sugar
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees
2. Cube the yams then wash
3. Place in deep baking dish
4. Cover yams with water
5. Cube 1 stick of the butter and place over yams
6. Spread 1 cup of the sugar over the yams
7. Place yams in oven
8. Bake 1.5 hours
9. At the the hour mark spread the rest of the sugar and butter over yams
10. Place back in oven for the remainder of time.
11. Remove from oven and let cool slightly before serving
This was our second installment in this series. We hope you enjoy the recipes. We will be back next week with more epicurean delights and a workout to assist in staying in shape.